When planning or implementing any activity of Dubai American curriculum schools, it is always necessary to make a list of equipment required for the success of the plan. This equipment can include anything that is used in the educational environment, including;
- Whiteboards and notebooks
- Computers and science labs
- art supplies and school activities
- after school clubs and bus travel systems
- locker systems, and more
Many people will ask what the best items are when it comes to equipment for school. The answer is simple – everything! Therefore, while there is no single best equipment list for every school, there are a few items that almost everyone will find useful.
Most equipment purchased by American school in Dubai will need to be replaced after years of heavy use. Therefore, it is important to look into the availability of new equipment as well as the costs of such replacement. The numbers of supplies and equipment for school playground equipment may be outlined in three possible manners:
- The percentage for the whole school program, including all levels
- the sum per pupil
- the average per student over the course of one year
No matter which of these methods is used, the bottom line is that every school must make a plan to purchase new school playground equipment and implement a strategy for how to finance this new acquisition.
Slides: Among the most important equipment types for school playground equipment is the addition of slides. There are many different types of slides available, so it may take some research to find out what is best for your students.
Climbers: allow children to work on hand-eye coordination, balance, and strength. A climbing wall allows children to develop a sense of how the world works, and they can also see the abstract beauty of nature. Rock wall climbers can see their body as an art form, while the see-saw lets children experience the thrill of working with materials and the control needed to maintain the form.
You Should Know:
- Schools are sometimes hesitant to invest in new school playground equipment for numerous reasons. One of the main concerns that parents often express is safety.
- Many people feel that playground equipment that is not closely monitored and secured will not ensure the safe play of each and every student.
Some people also fear that investing in new playground equipment will be a waste of school funding. Fortunately, many schools today recognize the value of installing well-maintained and secure school playground equipment.